Explaining Technical Breakdowns in Political Communication: Data, Analytics, and the 2012 Presidential Campaign Cycle. Presented at the International Communication Association Annual Meeting, Seattle, Washington (2014, May).
- "the white flight that is most damaging is that we have been colonized, in much the way many African countries were" theawl.com/2014/11/the-ci… 8 hours ago
- And 2) a move to generalize from 'black lives' to 'all lives' to elide inequitable policing targeted at a particular social group. 8 hours ago
- 2 conservative reactions to #Ferguson 1) a focus on arguments about a particular case to elide societal patterns of inequitable policing 1/2 8 hours ago
- RT @TheFix: This is an amazing piece of digital journalism on Ferguson. ow.ly/ETVdk 8 hours ago
- My new piece with @A_L_Meadows on "intra-movement agenda setting" now out in this fab. volume: vanderbilt.edu/university-pre… http://t.co/tll9mW5iiq 13 hours ago