Explaining Technical Breakdowns in Political Communication: Data, Analytics, and the 2012 Presidential Campaign Cycle. Presented at the International Communication Association Annual Meeting, Seattle, Washington (2014, May).
- RT @UNCJschool: We screen the “Los Jets” doc feat. prof Paul Cuadros as part of our Chuck Stone Symposium tomorrow at 5 p.m. Join us: http:… 3 hours ago
- RT @UNCJCareers: A strong dose of bad medicine today r.e. Wainstein Report, but proud of Chancellor and others for thoroughness. Should hav… 3 hours ago
- RT @ginasue: Com jobs for PhDs have doubled since 2009. bit.ly/1vMXspj h/t @rbthisted 3 hours ago
- RT @UNCMemes: “@janewester: Jan Boxill's spring 2015 course on ConnectCarolina: PHIL 266 Ethics of Sport http://t.co/ENx5KGRdV2” http://t.c… 3 hours ago
- Kudos to the @dailytarheel for their intrepid requests RT @derickwallerTV: New UNC public records website is live: publicrecords.unc.edu 3 hours ago